Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 3- My SWEET and SOUR Pea...


"Mean-Muggin"


"Adding your two cents..."


"Sing Baby!"


"Speakin ya mind...."


3 weeks you have amazed me everyday, evolving drastically before my eyes...I'm still in awe. Your personality is manifesting beautifully.....oh my, I certainly do have a 'mini me'!...lol attitude and all! My sweet and sour pea....lol You certainky know how to let it be known if you're not happy!

You love to sing along with me, as I sing our song to you...you stare at me for awhile, then you chime right in...mouth wide...with the most adorable sounds coming out! ;-)

I still wonder if you know how tiny you stil are?!....you have the strongest lil legs, climbing my stomach and chest....holding you head up by yourself....you are full of suprises! and mommy is full daily off of watching you!....

21days of pure bliss!....My Zuri.b

Mommy is so in love with you!

1 comment:

  1. NaNi is too!! (so in love ..) This is just the beginning....wait until 21 years have passed!

    ReplyDelete